I'm not sure how it happened. I did not download any new apps in a while and I haven't updated anything.
    Yesterday, my touch screen started being weird while scrolling a Google page.
    After a little bit of research, I pulled up the drawing app and I couldn't create a line across the middle of my screen. There is a quarter inch wide bar that cuts my screen into top and bottom halves and no touch gets read in that bar. Also, when I drag my finger across, there is a small moment where two signatures are marked and the screen will zoom in on something or click a link online.
    I'm really looking for anyone else with this problem or a solution.
    I believe it is a software issue because reboots or leaving the screen off will alleviate the problem for 10 seconds or make it worse for a little bit where the bar is wider.
    Thank you for your help,
    LG G2 user who is out of the country.
    09-14-2014 02:08 PM
    I'm not sure how it happened. I did not download any new apps in a while and I haven't updated anything.
    Yesterday, my touch screen started being weird while scrolling a Google page.
    After a little bit of research, I pulled up the drawing app and I couldn't create a line across the middle of my screen. There is a quarter inch wide bar that cuts my screen into top and bottom halves and no touch gets read in that bar. Also, when I drag my finger across, there is a small moment where two signatures are marked and the screen will zoom in on something or click a link online.
    I'm really looking for anyone else with this problem or a solution.
    I believe it is a software issue because reboots or leaving the screen off will alleviate the problem for 10 seconds or make it worse for a little bit where the bar is wider.
    Thank you for your help,
    LG G2 user who is out of the country.
    Perform a factory reset: system settings > security > factory reset.

Be sure to backup your data and sync with any accounts (i.e. Google) that are logged into the device.

Let us know how that goes and if there's a fix for it. If it continues then it could be a little deeper than just software, possibly hardware.
    09-14-2014 02:22 PM
    Should've said I definitely tried a factory data reset. I backed up all data before hand. I've tried searching the site and most of Google for similar problems.
    I tried a motion sensor calibration. I cannot do a battery pull and the phone has no SD card.
    I saw iPhones had similar problems and they were just being traded in after switching SD cards; that obviously isn't a solution in this case.
    09-14-2014 03:28 PM
    I have the same issue. No idea why or how it happened. Please post if you figured it out
    09-22-2014 08:13 PM