exchange subfolders on galaxy tab S

superyon

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, new to android and am not very technical! Recently purchased galaxy tab S 8.4. Have set up my work emails which runs on an exchange account. At work I have set up various email subfolders. I often place emails in these subfolders. The subfolders are correctly displayed on the tab. However, if I move an email whilst at work into a subfolder then that email is not displayed when I click on that subfolder on the tab. Would be grateful if anyone could please provide some help...

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
While on the tab, try manually refreshing and see if the email shows within the subfolder after being moved at work. I'm not sure exactly what's happening, but it seems to only be recognizing emails that are automatically sent to the subfolder. This could be a shortcoming with the App, or how the network handles email moved manually.

Let us know how it goes.

superyon

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi. So I moved an email from work into a sub folder. I went into that subfolder on the Tab and it wasn't there. I then pressed the sync button and it appeared! Any way to get this to happen all the time without me doing anything? I have seen that if I go to the Tab email settings and press more settings then there is a 'folder sync settings' option. If I press that then it shows all my subfolders and I can click on them and select various sync options, not sure if the answer lies there somewhere?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21