android won't let me download songs anymore

A

AC Question

ok so I have an android and it will not let me download music anymore from apps like music downloader and apps like that. I tried installing many different music downloader apps and tried searching in the song that I want to download and it just says download unsucsessful. I don't know why it's doing that. so is there a reason why it's doing this?? i really need more music and i'm really wanting to throw away my phone. i don't know if this helps but the version of my phone is 4.0.4.

Jillian Christensen

May 27, 2015
Visit site
exact same issue..i think there is something blocked...did you get your phone from Asurion? Thats where I just received mine. The phone I had prior to this allowed me to download what ever I want. Now the good applications that were available to me on that phone are no longer showing up in my search query.. I am not happy about this...

Rosalynn Silver

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
The same thing happened to my phone. I deleted a song that wouldn't play on my music player and when I tried redownloading it my notifications just said download was unsuccessful :/ my SIM and sd card have plenty of storage so I don't know what's up with it. If anyone knows the resolve to this conflict please let me know ^^;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair