Hi,
    I have a Sony Xperia J, and I never used the Google Play Music tool before but my iPod is starting to break so I recently pre ordered an album using the Google Play Store which was released last night. When I went to download the album on WiFi the Play Music app first said 'waiting to sync music' and then 'your music is currently being added, please wait a moment and try again'. When I click to try again it just does the same thing over and over and I have tried this endless times now. It's really frustrating me as I have paid for the album, I never thought downloading an album on an android device using Google would be so difficult.

I tried to download Google Music Manager to put the album on through my PC but the Windows Surface does not support the app.

Please help me! Thanks in advance 😊
    09-15-2014 10:55 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Music, and tap Clear Cache, then Force Stop. Now open Google Play Music, swipe in from the left, tap Settings, then Refresh Music. Now see if your purchased album is there.

Since the albums was just released, it's always possible that there was some glitch with the release, so you might have to wait a day or so.

Try also contacting Google Play Help: https://support.google.com/googleplay/?hl=en. Click on the Contact Us button at the upper right to try to talk to someone directly.
    09-15-2014 11:41 AM