Deleted Google+ and Google Now 'updates', I believe an option came up to 'install factory' for both, so I did. It was obvious that I had done something wrong as home button it not fuction so I powered down. Now I am stuck in bootlogo.

I would like to get my photos off the device before I factory restore. I have no idea how, but when I was playing around, I entered Safe Mode once. I know how to get the fastboot option up.

I just want to have the phone recognized by the computer, so I can grab the photos/text history before I restore.

Suggestions/Advice?

Thanks so much for a great forum!
    09-16-2014 08:38 AM
    Well, if you can enter Safe Mode you should still be able to transfer your files to a computer via USB or at least via Bluetooth or WiFi to another device. In Safe Mode, do you see any option to reinstall updates to Google+ and Google Search?

Restoring to factory default on these apps should have not done anything wrong to your phone, BTW, I'm not sure why it entered that loop.

BUT you can also try to go into Recovery Mode and instead of wiping your phone off, just select to clear cache (not data!) and try rebooting. Sometimes this helps.
    09-16-2014 10:28 AM