- There cheap for a very good reason !
A few things buyers should know about this company !
1 - they ship all the products in from china etc so waiting time for your purchase will be around a week or more .
2 - if after 14 days the product develops a fault they will NOT replace or refund but want to repair it would you believe leaving you without that product for up to a month !
3 - When trying to get a refund communicating with there head office in china is a joke and takes days , would you believe even though my product was faulty on arrival they want you to pay for the postage back upfront and then you have to claim it back from them later ? ( after 3 days i`m still waiting for a returns label address ? )
4 - If within the 14 days of ordering i might add you can have a refund then that itself can take up to and probably will 2-3 weeks to get your hard earned money back .
Yes Expedite are cheaper than most other companies but for the above reasons so is it really worth saving a few quid and taking that risk like i did which i very much regret now as there a nightmare ! AVOID AVOID AVOID !01-17-2015 02:54 AM
- I would never buy from Expedite Electronics again, or recommend anyone else to do so.
I bought Sony Xperia Z Ultra. The price and delivery time were amazing. However, the item was defected.
I opened a ticket and the response was: send the phone to Korea! OR contact Sony UK!!
I contacted Sony and then send the phone. Sony repair centre asked me to pay £140 because the warranty has violated by installing a software!
I tried to contact Expedite again but no response.
After escalation to Sony company they sent me a new phone (after one month)
The conclusion: This site sells defected items by cheap price. Also, they will not response you for any solution or repair.02-27-2015 06:40 AM
- Well i`m sorry to say i`m not happy so far with this company either, though trustpilot & mse seem to have mostly good reviews for this company .........my experience is ...I ordered a nikon 3300 off them 10 days ago & have recieved nothing,i just rang them & the girl didnt know where my order had gone, said if dont get info for parcelforce delivery by monday to ring them again,its friday today...It was £20 less than i found on ebay, but i wish i`d ordered off ebay now. not happy with this company..also i`ve seen people mention that the items come from uk? girl on phone said it had come from china to me......
Stu03-06-2015 10:47 AM
- I recieved the phone fairly quickly but it was defect and had green pixels on the screen. I flagged this up and was then asked to send photos, which I did immediately. I was then told a collegue would send me a returns form. I eventually recieved this and immediately carried out all the necessary tasks - printed and signed the form, repackaged the phone, sent it via tracked special delivery, scanned both the form and the tracking receipt and emailed it to expedite. I got a short message saying they would get back to me and then heard nothing despite regular emails and phone calls to the UK office. I knew my package arrived on the Monday and that their stock checking day was Tuesday. I repeatedly emailed each day following this asking for an update and heard nothing.
I eventually asked for a refund as I would like a phone ASAP and would rather go elsewhere. We will see whether the head office finally get back to me and oblige...
I have posted this comment in a few locations so it may look familiar. Trying to avoid all this bother and faff for other people. It seems the company can provide a good service so long as the product doesn't have any problems or you don't require a replacement or refund. If so, the customer service is poor, they give you excuses or ignore emails and the UK office has no power over returns or refunds, all they can do is send messages to the Hong Kong office.06-12-2015 05:06 AM
- A very dodgy Hong Kong based website that has a business model of advertising goods cheaper than competitors as click bait often knowing that they cannot supply so they can keep your money for up to 3 weeks before refunding. They try to blame this on their stock control software but dont let that fool you. Avoid!06-17-2015 12:22 AM
- Purchasing phones from Expedite is fine, as long as you don't mind a bit of a wait. The problem is if you need to return your device to be fixed or to be refunded ! It's a very very long process with appalling communication , robotic type standard replies when they do answer your emails and just an all round awful experience! I waited 5 weeks and then had to demand a refund and I had no option but to threaten legal action. I even had to expose them on both Facebook & Twitter before they would react. My advice is to pay the extra £20- £30 and purchase from a reputable company. Never again will I use Expedite Electronics and I warn you to avoid them also!03-18-2016 07:39 PM
- By Muffdawg69 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-08-2014, 12:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2014, 10:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2014, 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD