possible switch from 5s to s5 or note

A

AC Question

I've been a iphone user since the beginning. My two biggest grip is removable battery and sd card storage.
Now that the iphone 6's came out with non of those two things I wanted I'm thinking about jumping ship. But my biggest reason for staying with iphones is find friends. I track my family in real time for picking up my boys from games and school. I don't need to ask which parking lots there are at or if they are walking home because it's a nice day. I noticed that android has the same app, but I look at it on a friends android it doesn't update the location frequently enough. With iphone it'll update right away, if not another 30 seconds later it will update.
But it's been awhile since I looked at another android, has this feature changed lately whereas the updates are much more frequent? has Android have a new apps that does this?

This is the time to see if android will be in my future. Like I said before location my family right now without paying for this feature is number 1 for me.

Thanks,
Dennis

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae