SO to preface, I am a Diehard Windows Phone & Lumia Fan and I really do not LIKE Android.....or Google for that Matter. I just don't like the Google Mentality and I really find the grid of icons and widgets kind of unattractive.

Same goes with iPhone....With that said, I am opening my mind for several reasons to other alternative OS/Phones.

1. No new High End Windows Phones are coming out(The HTC One M8 for Windows is irrelevant to me because the camera sucks)

2. I am having some issues with my Lumia and I don't have insurance. While I absolutely love my Lumia 1520(it's the best phone) and I could see myself buying another one, it seems silly to get the same phone over so I'll pass. But i do need a phone since i am having mic issues among other things.

3. Since there are no high end lumia coming, I am kind of bored with my phone to the point where I am itching for something new. I've had this phone for a year(which for me, considering i change 3-4 months) that is a longggg time.

Giving Android Another look:
    Prior to joining Windows Phone in 2012, I was an avid Android user. I believe the last Android Phone i used was the Galaxy S3 and I briefly did use the One M7(that camera was horrible).

Most of my issues with Google Presently are just how they treat Windows/Windows Phone users with their services. I am sure Android has changed a lot since i last used it in the past 2 years.

Android was really laggy when I remembered it......and I just hated the obtrusive and overload of notifications.

But I am hoping there is a better android experience today....

What I Want:

1. Must be an ATT Smartphone

2. What Android has the best Camera?

I am coming from a Lumia 1020 last year and a Lumia 1520 presently. 41 and 20 Megapixel Cameraphones and I've yet to see anything really blow me away from Non-Lumia cameras. So my standards are high.

The HTC One M8 has that amazing camera on the front but from the M8 for Android vs M8 for windows, apparently the Android version is way worse than the Windows version(Go figure).

SO what is the best Android Phone for Camera on Att?

3.Fastest/Little Lag

I know you guys claim Android doesn't lag nowadays but that's BS to me. My friend's S5 still lags occasionally. But which Smartphone on Att has little lag and is the fastest?

Phones I was Checking out

1. LG G3
    Originally....but i was looking on the forums here and elsewhere and no offense but those pictures looked horrible imo. So i am unsure of that one.

2. Samsung Galaxy S5 Active

I like the fact it is waterproof but I remember how awful touchwiz was.

3. Htc One M8

I feel it'll give me a windows phone esque experience with blink feed but that Camera is horrible imo....I've seen some surprisingly good pictures on the forums but It baffles me because idk what people are doing to get those pics as most i see and even ones i took were just meh at best.

So yeah, what android phone do you recommend me?
    09-16-2014 07:12 PM
    As far as cameras go, the Xperia Z2 and Samsung S5 have the most megapixels. Whether or not that leads to a better picture is the debate. I'm using an HTC One M8 and honestly the camera doesn't bother me at all. I found an article here - Camera comparison: LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, iPhone 5s, LG G2, Sony Xperia Z2, HTC One (M8)

This article talks about the different cameras on the flagship devices. Maybe that'll help you narrow down your options?

You also have to consider which skins each company uses (Touchwiz vs Sense, etc) and whether or not it's something you'll like to use.

If you are a huge Windows user and that against any other OS I don't see why you wouldn't try a Windows M8 or buy the same high end Lumia you are comfortable with. If you found something you like, why change it?
    09-16-2014 07:54 PM
    The G3 and S5 have the best cameras on Android devices. The M8 is OK, as is the new Moto X and Nexus 5. The Z2 is also good, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get on ATT. I always forget which are exclusive to T-Mo and which are available unlocked.

If you don't like those cameras, then Windows has spoiled you
    09-16-2014 07:57 PM
    09-16-2014 10:28 PM
    What phone is best camera wise?

Moto X or HTC One M8?
    I kind of like the fact that I can customize the Moto X and make it uniquely me.
    09-17-2014 03:51 AM
    What phone is best camera wise?

Moto X or HTC One M8?
    I kind of like the fact that I can customize the Moto X and make it uniquely me.
    Between those two, probably the M8 in low light. Haven't seen enough shots with the Moto X in daylight to comment on it though.
    09-17-2014 09:48 AM
    Between those two, probably the M8 in low light. Haven't seen enough shots with the Moto X in daylight to comment on it though.
    For me i just want a good camera that takes great pics for Selfies, Nights on the town, and stuff like that since i am pretty social
    and especially with school starting up soon and a lot of College Events/parties
    09-17-2014 11:38 AM