Hello,

I am having the problem of getting "Unfortunately, Exchange Services have stopped" notification on my nexus 4 (4.4.4). but it is not like 2-3 times a day - it's about 15 times per minute. I tried to disable "Exchange Services" app, but didn't help. This error pups up from time to time, but this time it doesn't let me use the phone at all.

Would appreciate any advise/help.
    KT
    09-17-2014 08:02 AM
    Force a close on your phone by either pulling battery in live state, or if non-removable battery, simultaneously pressing power & volume down button til screen turns off and reboots. You have to remove the Exchange Mail account and reinstall. Take screen shots of your Exchange Mail settings FIRST, of all the setup screens, including incoming and outgoing server settings. You may need to know some settings when you re-add your email. If that does not clear it up.....Factory Data Reset! Back up all your stuff first.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-17-2014 08:47 AM
    OMG! This is outrageous! I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on a powerful cell phone to have to reinstall my email accounts after only two months! I don't even know how to "back up all [my] stuff." This is a royal headache. I'm about ready to toss the Nexus 5 in the toilet, reactivate my landline, and invest in some paper, envelopes, and postage stamps. GRRRRRRRR!
    10-29-2014 02:05 PM