hi guys.
    first of all i want to inform something to admin,
    when i first enter this forum, i saw option of post new question, i didnt knew that i hadnt logged yet, and i wrote everything then posted, i dont where it goes, i request to admin dont warn me for double post, i still cant able to see where my first post goes,
    ANYWAYS,
    coming to the point,
    i am totally confused,choosing write smartphone for me,
    i was using s5, because of lag, i sold it, snapdragon s5 is good, but samsung bad tradition in india, exynos crap,90% apps not good optimized for exynos,
    which phone should i buy now?
    iphone 5s? i never used iphone before but i saw my friend's iphone, that was liquid smooth, is that smart as it performs?????
    htc one m8? as always htc software well tweeked, can be good choice,
    LG G3, i liked lg g3, but honestly 2k display are still not mature in IPS/LCD's which results mostly dead pixel and stuck pixels,
    that is hate, stuck pixel and scratch on the body, are my biggest enemy in the world which always steal my sleep lol haha really..
    anyways guys, please give suggestions, your post will be highly appreciate, please crowd..
    thanks.
    (sorry for my english in hurry)
    09-18-2014 03:09 AM
    hi guys.
    when i first enter this forum, i saw option of post new question, i didnt knew that i hadnt logged yet, and i wrote everything then posted, i dont where it goes, i request to admin dont warn me for double post, i still cant able to see where my first post goes,
    ANYWAYS,
    coming to the point,
    i was using s5, because of lag, i sold it, snapdragon s5 is good, but samsung bad tradition in india, exynos crap,90% apps not good optimized for exynos,
    iphone 5s? i never used iphone before but i saw my friend's iphone, that was liquid smooth, is that smart as it performs?????
    LG G3, i liked lg g3, but honestly 2k display are still not mature in IPS/LCD's which results mostly dead pixel and stuck pixels,
    that is hate, stuck pixel and scratch on the body, are my biggest enemy in the world which always steal my sleep lol haha really..
    anyways guys, please give suggestions, your post will be highly appreciate, please crowd..
    thanks.
    Of the ones you listed to try, I have the M8. It is a very solid phone. I also used to run the Moto X 2013, very good phone. I would love to get my hands on the new one.
    anyone ?
    09-18-2014 07:14 AM
    All the flagship phone's are almost equal in performance, technical specs. They are house in different type bodies, so that could be a choice. The cameras are the most different, if that is important.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mandeep148 likes this.
    09-18-2014 08:44 AM
    Over on the WP Central, we have lots of happy Windows Phone users in India. I would recommend getting a simple and inexpensive WP and give it a try. I can assure you that lag will not be a problem. If you decide you don't like it; sell and get the latest Android or IOS phone and move on.

I'm in the US and use the Nokia ICON. It is a fantastic phone. I believe the international version is the Nokia 930. Great build quality, great camera and quite easy to use.

Good luck on whatever you decide.
    Mandeep148 likes this.
    09-18-2014 08:44 AM
    Have you considered the new Moto X?
    Mandeep148 likes this.
    09-18-2014 07:07 PM
    first of all thanks to all my friends for reply,

Over on the WP Central, we have lots of happy Windows Phone users in India. I would recommend getting a simple and inexpensive WP and give it a try. I can assure you that lag will not be a problem. If you decide you don't like it; sell and get the latest Android or IOS phone and move on.

I'm in the US and use the Nokia ICON. It is a fantastic phone. I believe the international version is the Nokia 930. Great build quality, great camera and quite easy to use.

Good luck on whatever you decide.
    i once bought nokia 920, i sold in 1 week with so much loss about 70% loss,
    + buying nokia this date is not good, because after some months nokia will be dead and microsoft will come,
    Windows phone needs to be active, they are too lazy at that time

Have you considered the new Moto X?
    Moto x 2014 Also good phone, i will try it once, its not even released yet in our country
    btw is snapdragon 801 high end? enough?

All the flagship phone's are almost equal in performance, technical specs. They are house in different type bodies, so that could be a choice. The cameras are the most different, if that is important.

Posted via the Android Central App
    right, but in boundary of DATE..
    s5 was good phone but bad GPU + with exynos, its useless, because everyone using snapdragon, 80%+ apps made and optimized for snapdragon,
    we try to play subway surf on exynos it runs like 2012 phone..
    now samsung have finally launched snap version in india.. after seen people disspointment...
    anyways, do you have any rumour info about nxt google flagship phone? should i keep patience, to watch google goodness?
    09-20-2014 06:18 AM
    hi guys.
    ANYWAYS,
    coming to the point,
    thanks.
    Of the ones you listed to try, I have the M8. It is a very solid phone. I also used to run the Moto X 2013, very good phone. I would love to get my hands on the new one.
    Mandeep148 likes this.
    09-20-2014 09:06 AM