Problem with KitKat 4.4

Tony Scicluna

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
May someone tell me why Google/android had to be so stupid in restricting us Android loyal users from moving apps to the SD card ?????!!!!!
Why, why and why. I am so frustrated that I would smash my smartphone to the wall !!!On second thoughts I will not do it hoping that maybe Google/Android hears all these thousands of complaints on this stupid decision. Of course everyone know that I am referring to KitKat !!!

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
What is your concern over moving apps to SD Card? Apps file sizes are insignificant space on the internal memory, compare to other things, such as pictures, videos, even your text messages.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tony Scicluna

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Do you call turn by turn navigation apps as insignificant space ? I managed to download and install GPS Nav & Maps (Skobbler) and transfer it from internal memory to phone memory. However when it comes to downloading the UK map - having about 300MB - I am always getting the reply that I do not have sufficient space on my device. Can you help and tell me how I can do that without rooting ???