Touchscreen stops working

Alphawolf93

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if it is the right topic, sorry if not.

I've got a new mobistel cynus T6. From time to time the touchscreen stops working. It doesn't recognize my taps. That happens sometimes, not matter which app is running.

It doesnt annoy me, I'm just interested if it could be fixed. What could that be? Any ideas?

Greetings, Alphawolf

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Could be a hardware defect, or firmware defect, or possibly some app you installed that is causing some system instability. Probably not much you can do about the first two possibilities. For the third, you could try booting into Safe Mode. On most Android devices, you can access Safe Mode by pressing and holding Power until you get the Power dialog box. Then press and hold the Power Off option until you get the Safe Mode prompt. Tap Ok, and the device should boot into Safe Mode. This disables all 3rd party apps. Use it for a while this way--if the touchscreen doesn't have problems, then there may be something you installed that is causing problems. The challenge is figuring out which one--you probably would have to uninstall apps one by one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12