hello..I have very big problem.YESTERDAY download the android 4.4 kitkat in my mobile phone(sony xperia e1) and crashes too much.first of all the walkman stops when i hear a song..i can't log in on facebook because the application(of facebook)don't work or when i answer on a call a can finish it because the phone crashes.I don't know what i should do.I think to upload android 4.3(the first android which have my phone before 4.4) but i don't know how i can do this..or if this is done.!!please find to me a solution..and if you know how to upload it (again)4.3.And i'm sorry for my english is't so well.
    09-18-2014 01:50 PM
    Before you consider that, try wiping the system Cache Partition, which is sometimes said to be a good thing to do after an update. In case you're not sure how, here's this:

http://cellphoneforums.net/sony-eric...#axzz3DhdLNBKN

A general app cache clear may be a good idea, too....Settings, Storage, Cached Data, Clear Cache.

And by the way, your English is good.☺

Posted via Android Central App
    Before you consider that, try wiping the system Cache Partition, which is sometimes said to be a good thing to do after an update. In case you're not sure how, here's this:

http://cellphoneforums.net/sony-eric...#axzz3DhdLNBKN

A general app cache clear may be a good idea, too....Settings, Storage, Cached Data, Clear Cache.

And by the way, your English is good.☺

Posted via Android Central App
    09-18-2014 03:56 PM
    hello! I have a problem I can not change password (screen code) there is not None and swipe it's only Pattern and PIN and Password !!!! help me please
    (I have the new update 4.4.2 how can I go back to 4.3
    10-08-2014 01:24 PM
    10-08-2014 01:30 PM