irulu 10" tablet charging port broke

A

AC Question

my irulu tablet has 2 usb a portss, no micro or mini usb ports. the charging port pushed in side. was wondering if i could charge it through the usb a ports?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Highly unlikely, since it has a separate proprietary charging port. But you can always try the USB port. If it doesn't charge, then there's your answer.

cletus123

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
hi , i'm glad i signed up for this site . how are you ? i'm fine . how ever i do have one problem . i just aquired a irulu AL 101 .and my favorite game is x plane 9 i have bought all but 2 of their planes and choppers.but i can't fly any of them on the irulu because it doesn't have a z axis on the accelerometer . i had the same problem on a 10 inch tablet i bought 2 years ago from flasuperstore on e bay . it's about the same as this one . but the guy at flasuperstore named frank e mailed me a fix for it and it put the z axis into it and i was able to fly my planes again . i can't find that e mail right now because hotmail is having some kind of problems .so , i was wondering if you can get the fix for it from irulu . it's very small and i think t's a apk . i would greatly appreciate any thing you could do to remedy the situation , thank you and i really do appreciate it , have a great day , mark

irulutechnology

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
hi , i'm glad i signed up for this site . how are you ? i'm fine . how ever i do have one problem . i just aquired a irulu AL 101 .and my favorite game is x plane 9 i have bought all but 2 of their planes and choppers.but i can't fly any of them on the irulu because it doesn't have a z axis on the accelerometer . i had the same problem on a 10 inch tablet i bought 2 years ago from flasuperstore on e bay . it's about the same as this one . but the guy at flasuperstore named frank e mailed me a fix for it and it put the z axis into it and i was able to fly my planes again . i can't find that e mail right now because hotmail is having some kind of problems .so , i was wondering if you can get the fix for it from irulu . it's very small and i think t's a apk . i would greatly appreciate any thing you could do to remedy the situation , thank you and i really do appreciate it , have a great day , mark

Have u ever reached to our service ?