This isn't so much a question as it is a brainstorming/opinion topic. How do you think android L and touchwiz will mix? Do you think Samsung will tone touchwiz down in support of this new software? Leave your opinions. I want to know what others think.
    09-19-2014 08:40 AM
    I think we'll see the same potency of TW as we've seen on the later Samsung devices. Samsung likes their TouchWiz a lot and despite some negativity on power-user forums towards it the public seems to support Samsung devices, TouchWiz and all. The average user that has a Samsung phone probably doesn't even know what TouchWiz is if they've ever even heard of it.
    jmagid51 likes this.
    09-19-2014 09:05 AM
    I think we'll see the same potency of TW as we've seen on the later Samsung devices. Samsung likes their TouchWiz a lot and despite some negativity on power-user forums towards it the public seems to support Samsung devices, TouchWiz and all. The average user that has a Samsung phone probably doesn't even know what TouchWiz is if they've ever even heard of it.
    How true the comment about the average user's view on TouchWiz. I use it but have been very active with Samsung to make some changes. :sly:
    09-19-2014 11:42 AM