Hello,

I purchased my M8 about 1 month ago, it's been working great and I've been very happy with it. This morning I tried charging it and it simple won't charge, I've tried two chargers and two different outlets. I get a battery signal with a power symbol through it but it won't go past that, every now and then it appears to be charging but won't go past 0%. (The odd time it goes to 1% but still won't turn on and just goes back down to 0%). Throughout all this the orange light is flashing periodically every second at the top of the phone.
    Has anyone any experience with this?

Thanks
    09-19-2014 12:34 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How long did you let it sit on the wall outlet before trying to turn it on? If the battery died overnight, it might take a few hours for it to charge up enough to turn on. Let it sit on a wall outlet for 6-8 hours, then try again.
    09-19-2014 12:45 PM
    I am having the same problem exactly the way you describe it, I only bought the phone 5 weeks ago. I have plugged it to a wall outlet and its seems to have stopped flashing orange and the charge light is on. I hope it works after a few hours charging. I don't understand what the problem is it was working fine and now its not???? does anyone have this problem solved and what did it take to solve it any help appreciated thanks??
    09-27-2014 08:48 AM