I have a Huawei Ascend Y300. I've only had it for about a month so i'm still pretty new to it. I can't download a photo from a text message, my data switch is on and i'm connected to wifi. I press download it says downloading but after a while it just says unable to download. Oh my phone is with minutes, but that shouldn't be an issue because my sister was able to download a photo from a text with my phone a only few days ago. The town I live in also doesn't have very good service, could this be an issue? How can i download the photo???
    09-19-2014 02:16 PM
    Usually if a MMS message won't download it means your APN settings aren't set properly for your carrier so it is unable to connect to their MMS server to pull it down. Another reason could be your mobile data (not WiFi) not being on so ensure it is enabled when trying to download the file.
    Usually if a MMS message won't download it means your APN settings aren't set properly for your carrier so it is unable to connect to their MMS server to pull it down. Another reason could be your mobile data (not WiFi) not being on so ensure it is enabled when trying to download the file.
    09-19-2014 04:18 PM