i would like to install android l on my nexus 5, but i'm pretty much new to android. As the title says, if i check the data option on twrp backup, does it backups all my apps and photos?!
    09-20-2014 10:54 AM
    i would like to install android l on my nexus 5, but i'm pretty much new to android. As the title says, if i check the data option on twrp backup, does it backups all my apps and photos?!
    The backup option in TWRP will backup the device exactly the way you see it, minus the data on the sd card (photos, downloads, etc). I'm a little confused with the first sentence, but it seems like you might want to flash or install another ROM onto the Nexus 5? if so, be sure to backup beforehand through TWRP then follow the instructions to flash the ROM.

Let us know if you have any questions.
    09-20-2014 11:28 AM
    i ment this: i want to install android L developer preview, but I'd like to keep all my applications and photos. If i do the "data" backup with twrp and after the installation of Android L Developer Preview, i restore it will i have all my apps back and photos back?!
    (also sorry for my bad english, i'm italian , and i'm the same guest guy who did the question and now i'm a registered user!)
    09-20-2014 12:18 PM