Hi,

I need some help with my LG G2 mobile phone. It turnes to vibration mode by itself. I don't know why it does so and how to stop that.
    Please advice if any one can help me.

Thank you in advance.
    09-20-2014 02:35 PM
    Hi,

I need some help with my LG G2 mobile phone. It turnes to vibration mode by itself. I don't know why it does so and how to stop that.
    Please advice if any one can help me.

Thank you in advance.
    Are you accidentally pressing the volume buttons?

Also, go into system settings > sounds. Make sure that the appropriate sound levels are set.
    09-20-2014 03:08 PM
    I have the same problem with the phone going into vibrate mode by its self. It does it over night while we are sleeping no one is touching the buttons and the settings are set properly and how we want them to be.

So any help on this issue would be great. Happens on both phones we have since the latest up date was installed. software version VS98026A on both phones. did not happen before this update
    09-29-2014 11:00 AM
    My phone is setting itself to vibrate to by itself, It did not start doing that till after the new update. It is really starting to get annoying:
    10-08-2014 09:59 AM
    My friend's LG G2 does this as well, at night when no one is even touching the phone. It sounds like it's a bug in the software, as she has only noticed it since the last update as well.
    10-23-2014 11:33 AM
    Same problem with a OnePlus One phone. The phone is sitting on my desk with a wall charger in place. One minute, I have all my sounds and notifications, the next, the phone is on Vibrate without me touching it. Happens every day at different times and in different settings. Sometimes with an Aux cable in it, sometimes not. It's frustrating. Can't find an answer, and rebooting doesn't help. Factory reset doesn't help. Clearing the cache and memory doesn't help. Anyone know of an answer to this??? Thanks!
    11-09-2015 04:28 PM
    Happens with my Note 3. Obviously a software issue. Has anyone found a solution yet? HELP!
    02-17-2016 03:40 PM