First smartphone, I choose the Moto G LTE. It has KitKat 4.4. Pretty nice but was wondering if it's possible to have the text displayed to people who find my phone with bigger characters as it's very small and I while i can read it, I worry some people would need a magnifying glass to read it.

Or do I really have to use an app for that? I hate apps, too much ask for stupid permissions... it took me HOURS to find a simple FlashLight one!

Thanks
    09-20-2014 03:24 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! There isn't a native way to increase the font size on the lockscreen. If you change the size of the system font, that doesn't include the lockscreen.

If you want to try an app, WidgetLocker might have a larger font size, but it's hard to tell from the app description: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etlocker&hl=en

I wouldn't be too worried about this issue, though. As long as you have your name and contact information, any person who is decent and who happened to find your lost phone would make the effort to read the information and try to contact you.
    Welcome to Android Central! There isn't a native way to increase the font size on the lockscreen. If you change the size of the system font, that doesn't include the lockscreen.

If you want to try an app, WidgetLocker might have a larger font size, but it's hard to tell from the app description: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...etlocker&hl=en

I wouldn't be too worried about this issue, though. As long as you have your name and contact information, any person who is decent and who happened to find your lost phone would make the effort to read the information and try to contact you.
    09-21-2014 01:44 AM