Can anyone tell me ho much it will cost to fix if its even fixable well more info is it turns on and makes all the sounds and the glass isnt broken or anything its just like a grainy green and i cant see anything but a green screen.
    09-21-2014 10:38 AM
    It depends on what's wrong. If it's just a loose connection or something easily put right, probably not much. If the screen is faulty and needs replacing, it will probably be expensive. Bear in mind that even if the screen is replaced, there may be other internal damage. You will have to obtain a diagnosis of the likely trouble and an estimate of the costs, from a skilled repairer, as well as the repairer's judgment of whether it is likely to be worth doing.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-21-2014 12:16 PM
    It shoudnt cost much. Go to your nearest carrier store to see what your options are.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-21-2014 01:26 PM
    Sounds as if Belodion has been there. You can't estimate the repair cost based on the description. A loose screen connector could cause the same problem as a defective screen and motherboard, and the difference is like fixing a flat or replacing the engine. It could cost a few dollars, it could cost more than the phone is worth. You'll have to bring it in for an estimate. (I've repaired cell phones since they were mobile phones, huge boxes mounted in the trunks of cars, and have seen "simple" problems that would cost more than 2 new phones to repair. I've also seen seemingly complex problems caused by a loose connection. No competent repair person would give you a "guesstimate" for a repair like that.)
    09-21-2014 02:03 PM