Fake gs4?

David Dyer1

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
ok so i bought and used galaxy s4 from someone off craigslist please tell me its not a real phone and i was duped. i am having major problems. i am trying to flash it and nothing is working. and when i say nothing i mean it. i cant get into the factory reset in the setting there is a password on it the vol up home and power is not working there is no about phone opchion in the settings and now i have even noticed there is no wifi setting any where. thats when the red flag really went up and now im questioning the phone completely can someone please help me

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
well F*#$ing awsome so now what do i have just a hunk of nothing
Since you probably bought it locally, you have recourse. The seller is guilty of larceny by fraud. Contact the seller and ask that he takes back the phone and refunds your money or y9ou'll make a criminal complaint. Then, if he doesn't, go to the police in the jurisdiction in which the sale took place (his house, a diner, wherever) and tell them that you want to swear out a criminal complaint against him. (Once they notify someone like that, that there's a complaint and they have to arrest him, he's usually more than eager to give you back your money. Making a few bucks on a phony phone usually isn't worth a few months in jail - and he'd still have to refund your money as a condition of his sentence.) It just takes one phone call or email to the seller, then if he doesn't cooperate, one trip to the police station.

David Dyer1

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
well ya told me it was from at&t and worked good i have evenm just called her back and she is telling me she dont understand how it can be fake and she wants me to text her the emi number witch i have already checked and the one in back of phone and the one that comes up thre dial pad do not match and i just noticed there is no sd slot the front camera dont work the samsung decale on front is a dame sticker and the dame time is not correct wow how did i not see this befor im sure every one is getting a great kick out of this