Hey guys. Ive done a fair bit of research and have not found a plan that I consider an overall better deal than the $30 Tmobile unlimited data with 100 minutes.

Though because I may not have found all the good deals out there, I thought Id check in with you folks. For the price, I cant find anything that beats it. And sure the minutes allotted to me are low, but any extra minutes I need I can use something like Google Voice and forward calls in order to continue free calls over data.

This all said, Im very interested in comparably good cellphone plan deals. One thing I dislike about Tmobile is the coverage in certain parts of my county leave much to be desired.
    09-21-2014 01:40 PM
    The first thing to do in choosing a plan is to find a carrier that gives you the coverage you need. Then choose among those carriers the best plan for your usage pattern. A carrier that doesn't give you coverage where you need it isn't cheap, it's worthless. The difference between a phone with no coverage and a rock is the shape and color - they're both useless weights in your pocket. And a plan that doesn't give you what you need is expensive, even if the base monthly cost is low. (If you make a lot of calls but don't use much data, a $30/month 100 minute unlimited data plan is VERY expensive - because you could end up paying hundreds every month in overages.)

First the carrier based on coverage, then the plan based on usage. Choosing mainly by advertized price is about the second worst way to choose. (Choosing mainly by phone is the worst.)
    09-21-2014 09:21 PM