Nexus7 Battery symbol shows exclamation mark after full charge

A

AC Question

In just replaced my LCD screen with the digitizer all together and after assembly was complete I put it to charge for a whole day. However now the battery shows the exclamation mark like if its about to die but it stays on. it works perfectly fine and it stays on like normal but is just the battery symbol showing in red with exclamation mar.... Any ideas on what I probably did wrong? it was my first time replacing LCD.......

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
In just replaced my LCD screen with the digitizer all together and after assembly was complete I put it to charge for a whole day. However now the battery shows the exclamation mark like if its about to die but it stays on. it works perfectly fine and it stays on like normal but is just the battery symbol showing in red with exclamation mar.... Any ideas on what I probably did wrong? it was my first time replacing LCD.......
Try a reboot then factory reset if the icon doesn't revert. Since the screen is working it doesn't seem to be a connection issue with any of the internal components.