I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus

My phone is stuck on a continuous reboot loop. I have tried deleting all user data, but when the phone starts up, it's clear nothing has changed (all my apps are still there on the launch screen).

If it helps, I'm pretty sure I broke my phone by trying to copy too many files to the phone's internal storage via USB cable. I can't delete the files though since apparently I can only access them when the phone is turned on. And I haven't had much luck with computer software lately (I have tried rooting my phone several times, each unsuccessfully), so I'm pretty doubtful that ODIN will work.
    09-21-2014 10:40 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried long pressing the power button, while holding the hardware keys to reboot into recovery?
    09-21-2014 11:20 PM
    Welcome to the forums. Have you tried long pressing the power button, while holding the hardware keys to reboot into recovery?
    Yeah, I did the following (that's what I meant by clearing all user data - sorry):

1. "Turn the power off. If your Google Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE is hung or frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it.
    2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys + Power button at the same time until bootloader mode (image of an Android with Start) appears then release the keys.
    3. Select Recovery mode and use the volume keys to move through the available options and the Power button to select. The device will restart in Recovery mode.
    4. From the Recovery mode screen, press and hold the Power button then press the Volume up (+) key.
    5. Select wipe data/factory reset.
    6. Select Yes -- delete all user data. - The reset to factory data will take a couple of minutes to complete.
    7. Select reboot system now. - The reboot will take another minute or two.
    8. Walk through the initial activate and setup steps to setup your [like] new phone!"
    09-21-2014 11:35 PM
    Just to clarify, My phone is still stuck in the reboot loop.
    09-22-2014 12:26 PM
    Maybe reflashing the stock images with ADB?
    09-22-2014 01:25 PM
    Maybe reflashing the stock images with ADB?
    Ok, so I tried that, but am stuck at the unlock stage. I can unlock my device, but then when I restart the phone, it's back at locked.

I'm following this guide : [GUIDE][MAC/PC/LINUX][4.2] Unlock, Root and Flash Recovery (Aghhh I can't post links, but it's on android central)
    And I've switched to a mac because my computer is having serious driver issues.
    09-23-2014 02:34 PM
    Can the device boot so you can clear your space?
    09-23-2014 04:53 PM
    Can the device boot so you can clear your space?
    No, It's still stuck in a boot loop.
    09-24-2014 10:39 AM
    I'm not sure what to suggest next.
    09-24-2014 10:54 AM