I've got a couple users here at work that are running different Motorola phones on Android 4.4.2 and they're having problems sending emails from their phones with attachments above 200KB (or around there). The message they get is "Failed to send message. The message size is too large and was rejected by your server. Remove some attachments and try again". I check the Exchange server and the messages aren't even being received on the server...so something on the phone is blocking them before they get to the Exchange server. I had them test a small 333B file and they can send it just fine. Had them copy the pictures there were trying to send from their phones to their computers and they were then able to send the files...so Exchange is allowing them to send the files from their pc's just fine. I'm not sure what it could be on the phone that would block them from sending files. Has anyone else ran in to this recently? Also, they both say they upgraded to 4.4.2 last week or late the week before and that's when the problems started.
    09-22-2014 04:39 PM
    It must be the app they're using when they send the attachments has some file size limiter in the settings checked. Try going through the settings in the app to find that and deselect it.
    09-22-2014 05:34 PM