Google Play store crashing problem

LeviCituaist

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
My friend asked me to install snapchat but I didn't have enough memory so I cleaered the data of some stuff that could have been important to my phone and after that my google play store app wouldn't work properly, I wasn't able to click on the magnifying glass icon to search and when I clicked "Retry" (apparently because there was an error or because there was no connection, don't remember) it would just show my account and "redeem", "settings", "help". So I cleared the data of the app and it turned into something different, a black version of the play store, but this time it would always crash when opened, displaying the message "The Application Google Play Store (process com.android.vending)has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.", so I went on the play store through my phone's internet and tried to download snapchat, buy while I did that the same message from before would keep popping up, and after I finished the download (that didn't even work) and closed the windows the message kept on displaying every 10 seconds... It's still like that and I need help.

Ok, so it's been like that for some days now, it stops and then it returns for no reason. Pretty sure it eats up my battery. I think my phone is, uuuh... tess samsung gt-s5830c. A Samsung Galaxy Ace? I don't know, I don't know anything about this but I need help, people keep saying "factory reset" but I wanna know if that's really the only way.