I have audiobooks downloaded through the Overdrive app onto my Asus memo. With my other Asus tablets I have connected by tablet to my computer and transfered the MP3 files. However, when I connect my Asus memo I can't see these files. Only certain folders appear, none of which are the apps. How do I transfer the files?
    09-23-2014 09:35 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is the tablet connecting using MTP protocol? Can you use a file manager app to move the files to one of the visible folders first (like Downloads)? Then they should be visible from the computer.
    09-23-2014 11:07 AM
    I have audiobooks downloaded through the Overdrive app onto my Asus memo. With my other Asus tablets I have connected by tablet to my computer and transfered the MP3 files. However, when I connect my Asus memo I can't see these files. Only certain folders appear, none of which are the apps. How do I transfer the files?
    This sounds like what I run into with my HTC one. Only some folder appear. However, with the One, you just need to navigate to: storage/emulated/0... And you are in the complete folder system. Hopefully this labyrinth of subdirectories exist on your tablet too. Good luck!

Sent from my secret lair in an undisclosed mountainside.
    10-09-2014 05:51 AM