I've noticed a few weeks after getting my HTC One M7 that upon receiving or sending a message, the triangle pops up in my status bar. It goes away after a few seconds and my messages do end up sending/getting received, but it is a little annoying?

Its the triangle with an exclamation in it that says your message failed to send.. i think? like it pops up for only a second.

im looking at it now and i cant read it before it goes away, but I think before I've seen before that it was the failure to send message. Is there anything I can do about that? I get it when receiving messages from all carriers, including my own. It's every time I send or receive.. but ive made sure that friends and family are actually receiving these texts. And they are.

Any help on how to get rid of it or what its for would be nice. Thank you!

p.s.; I got the phone from a seller on amazon, but had no trouble setting it up with AT&T if that means anything.
    09-23-2014 07:55 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: HTC One (LTE) | T-Mobile Support
    09-24-2014 12:13 AM