I've seen a few youtube videos of old apps running on Android systems, some people saying they worked, some people with tech issues. Not very reliable information.

I know there was something called "Hi Music" that looked good. I found a copy of that even though it's not on the Google store anymore. Does that work?

Thanks in advance. Sorry for being entry-level. I've used the iPhone music player for, what, 6 years now and I just don't wanna feel out anything else at this point.
    09-24-2014 02:33 PM
    You can, but you'd need to find the older version APK file (the installer) and 'sideload' it onto your phone (install by authorizing the 'unknown sources' option in the Settings). Of course, there's no guarantee that the app will work with your version of Android or your phone's model if it's too old.

And remember, paid apps should not be downloaded like this unless the APK comes directly from the developer. We don't encourage piracy here
    09-24-2014 04:18 PM
    Alright. That was my question. Set up an account finally.

I guess what I'm asking is if anyone can vouch for Hi Music or another iPhone-equivalent app on an out-of-the-box S4. I have no intention of pirating anything, I just don't think that app is on the store anymore.
    09-24-2014 04:47 PM
    I haven't used that one, but people seem to regard DoubleTwist as the 'iTunes' equivalent for Android, so that could be worth a look.
    09-25-2014 12:23 PM