Hi, I inadvertently set up a second google account to sync my contacts and now have two google accounts with contacts in each. I can go to settings and select "contacts to display" and select all but can I merge both accounts/sets of contacts?? In accounts there is also a motorola a/c, so thats THREE accounts. If I go to contact settings and select what I think was the original account which is motorola there are no options such as sync calendar/contacts etc. which is an option in both the two google ones. Hope I've made myself clear
    09-24-2014 05:57 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! How many contacts are in your second Google account? It might be easier for you to export those contacts to a .csv or multiple .vcf file (tap Menu in the People/Contacts app, and choose the Export option), then import that file into the first Google account. Then you could just remove the second Google account completely from your phone in Settings>Accounts​.
    Welcome to Android Central! How many contacts are in your second Google account? It might be easier for you to export those contacts to a .csv or multiple .vcf file (tap Menu in the People/Contacts app, and choose the Export option), then import that file into the first Google account. Then you could just remove the second Google account completely from your phone in Settings>Accounts​.
    Ry likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:09 PM
    Cheers B.Diddy, I was afraid to chance deleteing accounts for fear of losing all my contacts but your solution has worked a treat.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-25-2014 04:28 AM