I have received a picture message and it says download. When I hit the download button it appears to download but I can't find where it has downloaded. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    09-24-2014 08:03 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the photo isn't appearing when you open the Downloads app, try using a file manager app like ES File Explorer to navigate to the Downloads folder. That works on my Nexus 5. I'm not sure why this happens, but I think it has to do with whether or not an app uses the Download Manager to download the file. Files that do use Download Manager will show up in the Downloads app, but those that bypass the Download Manager won't--you have to navigate to the Downloads folder using a file manager.
    Welcome to Android Central! If the photo isn't appearing when you open the Downloads app, try using a file manager app like ES File Explorer to navigate to the Downloads folder. That works on my Nexus 5. I'm not sure why this happens, but I think it has to do with whether or not an app uses the Download Manager to download the file. Files that do use Download Manager will show up in the Downloads app, but those that bypass the Download Manager won't--you have to navigate to the Downloads folder using a file manager.
    Ry likes this.
    09-24-2014 10:02 PM