I had rooted my phone prior to the OTA update from AT&T not too long ago. Once I received the update, I was unrooted, as were many others from my understanding. However, since then, I was unable to log into my Google Account. My previously signed-in Google Accounts were not able to sync, and I could not add any others or do anything else involving Google. Whenever I tried to, I would first be prompted to connect with a reliable connection, and even when on full bars of WiFi or data, after loading for a few seconds it says "Can't establish a reliable connection to server. This could be a temporary problem or your Android device may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care." I have even done a factory reset, but now my phone is stuck at the initial phone setup, and I can't use it for anything because it is waiting for me to set up my Google account, which I can't because of the above reasons. I would like to know if there is any solution for this, or if I have to go and take my chances with calling Customer Care. In case it helps any, I had rooted with Towelroot, and now during the bootloop it says Custom with an unlocked lock instead of the normal AT&T logo.
    09-24-2014 10:26 PM
    Did resolve this problem as I have the same problem with my SG S5 rooted, I have done factory reset and stuck on sign in to my google account.
    02-13-2015 08:50 AM