Dear Folks,
    I have an almost new Galaxy GT-I9500. the firmware is KitKat 4.4.2. the issue Im now facing is with the automatic switch off of the phone while mobile data is used for a while. phone fully charges and when I use mobile data for a while (whatsapp, fb), battery percentage is higher than even 70% it automatically switches off. The strange thing is that when I switch on the phone after some minutes the battery percentage seems almost the same as before, i.e it is not drained.For music, video and other actions it works well.As of me, I suspect that my battery should be replaced. Should anyone give me some tips what could cause the problem, please?

Thank you in advance!
    09-25-2014 01:20 AM
    hey ....s4 users....
    the problm tht this post is sharing....is hppng wd my s4 (I9500) too..
    its switches off ...unexpctdly..while using wtsapp or any other online app...
    this problm is sucking my blood ..since 2 months now....
    and most of all...aftr switching off the phone doesnt turn on easily...it jst keeps flashing Samsung Galxy S4 startup ...icon agn and agn....and its takes lot of effrt to get the phone back on ...taking the battery out...pushing the power buttn agn and agn...
    and lately the problm has grwn to offline uses of the phone...
    i mean it switches off smtymes evn whn i'm not using internet...while smtymes it does jst aftr putting mobile data on..
    i dnt knw whch part of the phone is at fault...is it the operating system or the power button...
    plzzz help...
    10-27-2014 11:52 PM