Hi, I have a Gnexus (a phone which I love and have been using for more than 3 years). Its running on stock 4.3 version. I have minimal apps on my phone which are of daily use, no heavy usage games. Off late touchscreen of my phone randomly stops working (freezes). I have been trying to figure out a trend to this but haven't been able to. It really randomly stops working. As a result, I am not able to switch off my phone as well. So I pull out the battery to switch off the phone. Thereafter, when I switch the phone back on it goes into a bootloop.

Initially, I recovered from bootloop by unlocking the bootloader. Then I go to recovery mode and restart the phone from there. Phone restarts successfully but after few hours of usage the issue of touchscreen freezing starts again.

The whole restarting the phone from recovery mode doesn't work everytime. Once I switch off the phone (by pulling the battery out) and leave the phone as it is for few hours and then try the recovery mode, then it works.

I am really not able to get what the problem is. Would appreciate if you guys can help me out?

Soumik.
    09-25-2014 02:16 AM