Hi i have recently converted from Iphone to Samsung S5 - very happy with the phone but am having trouble with a couple of things. (plz note purchased phone in Hong Kong from a very reputable main chain high end store and live in Australia if this helps?)

- When on the internet, i try clicking on website links like 'log in' or links to pages on the their website but it will not acknowledge they are links (hold down and it asks if i want to copy image). Similar to You tube links, just opens a blank page - All these pages work perfect on my iphone.

- The aerial always appears to be on minimum reception, but when calling someone it goes up to 3 bars?
    09-25-2014 08:43 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which browser are you using? Does it happen on multiple browsers (i.e., the stock browser as well as Chrome)? When tapping on a link, try zooming in first, then tapping the link. If you're fully zoomed out and try to tap a small link, it might not recognize where you're trying to tap.

Not sure what to make of the signal bars. If call reception is otherwise fine, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. If it is a concern, you could look into getting a replacement SIM card.
    09-25-2014 10:51 PM