trying to assign ringtones to certain contacts, but cant figure it out. i am using ringtones off "zedge". i looked at other forums and they are telling me to go to contacts, then select the contact, and then press the three vertical balls or hold the settings button. everything is fine up to there. then ive been told to go to options, but that isnt an option on the list. the list only has:delete, link contacts, mark as default, speed dial, share name, send contact, add to reject list,and add shortcut. no options tab.... where would i go to allow me to change the ringtones for certain contacts.

thanks
    09-26-2014 10:57 AM
    trying to assign ringtones to certain contacts, but cant figure it out. i am using ringtones off "zedge". i looked at other forums and they are telling me to go to contacts, then select the contact, and then press the three vertical balls or hold the settings button. everything is fine up to there. then ive been told to go to options, but that isnt an option on the list. the list only has:delete, link contacts, mark as default, speed dial, share name, send contact, add to reject list,and add shortcut. no options tab.... where would i go to allow me to change the ringtones for certain contacts.

thanks
    Hello! What device are you using?

Sent from my nifty 2 year old AT&T HTC One XL
    09-26-2014 10:59 AM
    its a galaxy s5 active, i jsut got it yesterday if it helps
    09-26-2014 11:12 AM