If you threw a sharpened stick in between the iPhone 6 and the S5, and told them only one could be your phone, which would walk away the victor?
    09-26-2014 11:23 AM
    You are forgetting that phones are not fools, as are men. They would look at the stick, then look up at you as if you were of barely credible stupidity and unimportance, sit down together, and discuss the meaning of life.

Posted via Android Central App
    Maladroit23 likes this.
    09-26-2014 02:59 PM
    You are forgetting that phones are not fools, as are men. They would look at the stick, then look up at you as if you were of barely credible stupidity and unimportance, sit down together, and discuss the meaning of life.

I thought deeply about this question, too.

I think the S5 would try to spear the iPhone 6 with the stick, and the iPhone 6 would bend backwards like Neo and dodge the blow.
    belodion likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:04 PM
    You may be right, but of course, they may not feel like mortal combat. They might prefer a cup of tea. Perhaps they're tired, or have got a bit of a headache.

As I was walking home earlier, two Mormons, spying me acoss the street, crossed over to intercept me and do their thing....not for the first time. I was feeling tired, my foot was hurting, I had a heavy backpack, one of my cheap shoes was squeaking where it had let in water, and I was in no mood to deal with religious assault. I therefore waved them away, regretting the discourtesy....but there are times and places for profound religious discussion with perfect strangers, and the middle of the street when you just want to get home is not one of them.

If I had thought of it, I could have pulled my phone out and pretended to talk into it. My phone could have been my ally there.

Maladroit23 likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:42 PM
    ask Google Now and then Siri ... see what they have to say
    Maladroit23 likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:46 PM
    As I was walking home earlier, two Mormons, spying me acoss the street, crossed over to intercept me and do their thing

[...}

If I had thought of it, I could have pulled my phone out and pretended to talk into it. My phone could have been my ally there.
    That's a good idea. But I prefer wearing a garlic necklace.
    belodion likes this.
    09-26-2014 03:49 PM
    ask Google Now and then Siri ... see what they have to say
    Ok I'll phone them right now.
    09-26-2014 03:54 PM