on monday it asked if i wanted to update software now, or later. i agreed to 'now'. but since then, when i go to my GALLERY all of my 'hidden items' are gone. after doing a little research turns out they are NOT deleted as presumed, but somehow turned into a zip file.... only way to retreive them now is going to MY FILES----ALL-----.HIDE-------ISLAND.

Apparently thats the only way. u cant download only MOVE to create anothe ZIP file...??.... WHYYYYYY complicate these things???

can i have my older version back?
    09-26-2014 03:58 PM
    This recently happened to me as well.
    First, go to Settings>>Application Manager.
    Find Gallery. Press "Clear cache" and then "Clear data" (Don't worry, this won't delete your pictures).
    After you do this, open Gallery and then press the menu button.
    You'll notice that the option to show hidden items is gone (at least for me it was, it might not be for you).
    If it is gone for you, then this is what you need to do:
    In the file explorer (My Files or whatever you use), move your hidden items in the "island" folder to an unhidden folder like "Pictures" or wherever you choose. Your "hidden" items should now no longer be hidden and should then be seen in the Gallery since you moved them to an unhidden folder. Then in the Gallery, select the items you want to re-hide and hide them. "Show hidden items" in the menu should now be seen again and the items you hid should be there. Hope this worked for you.
    09-27-2014 04:34 PM