I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. My YouTube app was running slow so I cleared the data (under Application Settings) hoping it would work better. But when I went back on YouTube afterwards the screen (when playing videos) was all messed up and it was in black and white. By messed up I mean the the screen was kind of divided into uneven rectangles and the rectangles are jumbled up on the screen. However sometimes the videos turn back into what the screen should look like (with colour). Any ideas what's wrong?
    09-27-2014 05:14 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you on wi-fi or mobile data? Does it work that poorly on both? The first thing that comes to mind is that your network connection is slow, so it would be helpful to try different networks. It may also be that the YouTube servers are having issues, so try again after a day or so.

You could also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support
    09-27-2014 06:04 PM