Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped error popped up on my device after the recent update. nothing has helped me fix this!
    09-28-2014 03:33 AM
    Same here i too noticed it how to solve pls help
    09-29-2014 01:12 PM
    If it happens due to the update, bring the phone into the carrier and ask them to reflash the update. OTA (over the air) updates do sometimes glitch.
    09-29-2014 10:14 PM
    To fix this problem you need to go to application manager through settings menu and swipe the page to see all application then goto google play services and uninstall latest updates. This will restore the old previuos version of google play services. Now the problem is certain applications need the latest version of google play services such as google plus and hangout. You mayignore the message or even uninstall the latest updates as well and get red of such problem.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-05-2014 06:18 AM
    I have been experiencing same problem "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped"

I notice that my phone is dead then I have to take the battery out then reboot phone then on home screen it tells me "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped"

I have been dealing with this for about 4 days now. I cant seem to find anything to help but take out my battery and reboot, now I stumbled upon this forum that I can uninstall the update for Google Play Services.

I tried following nnasrawi1978 suggestion when I get to the uninstall button it is is greyed out and therefore I cant uninstall Google Play to see whether this fixes my problem. Am I doing something wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Why a I getting the error message Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.location has stopped on my NOTE 3?-app.jpg  
    10-09-2014 12:19 PM
    Tried doing as you said but not successful.
    10-09-2014 12:20 PM
    Been having this problem for a bit too. I thought updating my ROM would help but after running titanium backup to restore everything, the problem came back. I've been freezing apps one by one but the process is tedious and I've not had a result yet. I am hoping they're is an easier way.
    10-13-2014 04:35 PM