Why is my internal storage full?

A

AC Question

Why is my internal storage full

I have recently factory reset my nobis tablet, and I have attempted to download an app and it shows the insufficient space error. I go to the storage and it says the internal memory is full and I have 0 apps installed... please help! I need this fixed, or I am screwed!!!! :(

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why is my internal storage full

Boot into recovery and clear the cache, then try. A factory reset should have cleared out everything you added to the phone (except system apps), so something funny is going on.

isaiahbnuty

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Well, I have tried that, and no luck... What I have angrily realized is, everytime I reboot the tablet, it shows me the menu that pops up after you factory reset it... THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to the forums.
Can you plug the tablet into your PC, and delete anything like large media files? That might give you some space.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Very strange, that screen.

Nobis is one of those orphan tablets, cheap, carried by everyone and almost no technical data (other than specs) available. Since it's probably wifi-only (no cellphone connection), try to find an independent repair shop that's willing to take a look at it. Playing with it (them, not you) may yield some results, or at least some information. All we're doing here is making wild guesses.

Repairing it probably wouldn't pay, though - it only costs about $70-$80. The labor to open it up and diagnose it would probably be more.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The OEM partitioned the internal in a bizarre way. Such a low amount would not allow you to I stall many apps. Can you uninstall some apps or updates to maybe free up dome space?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc