Trying to forward some pictures & I can only do 2 at a time , why ?
    09-28-2014 12:33 PM
    Where are you seeing this problem?

• When you click the "Attach" feature to add images to the MMS?
    • In some error message when you click "Send" and it immediately appears? Or when it appears in a delayed manner?
    • Does it occur with just one contact you are sending to? Or all?

My searching indicated several possibilities that you might consider.

• If you can send it to one contact and not another, you may be hitting size limitations with the carrier service of the contact not able to receive the MMS. Carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile apparently impose limits.
    • How is the amount of empty space on your phone? An MMS may likely create a cache or buffer of a fairly large size, particularly with high resolution (large size) images, and it could be you are hitting on the limit of a full memory or disk. When messaging, first close all open apps and wipe the cache before composing a message with multiple media files.
    • You might want to test large image sizes are affecting this. Make copies of your images at one-fourth the resolution (half the width and height), then try to attach those. If you are able to attach more than two, your phone may be having that memory- or disk-full issue if it stops at the "Attach" part, or it could be the size limitation with carrier if it happens during or after the "Send" part.
    09-28-2014 01:08 PM
    Select the paper clip. Select photos. Select the app (just once or always, your choice). Select the first picture.

Repeat for each picture.

If the total size of the pictures you're trying to send is too large, that's it, you can't send any more. How many you can send depends on their size. (Each carrier has a maximum MMS size . Verizon limits you to 1.2MB, AT&T appears to limit you to 600KB [they don't say there's a limit, they just "reserve the right to" compress photos to keep them under 600KB], etc.)

If you have to send someone a lot of larger pictures, and you don't want them to be compressed beyone all usability, upload them to a filesharing or picture sharing (or cloud) server and text the person the addresses of the pictures. Mega has a maximum size of at least 2GB (I've downloaded 2+GB files from them.)
    09-28-2014 02:23 PM