Why can't I install Adobe Flash Player on a Samsung Pro Tab 12.2?

DD Blair

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Why can't you install Adobe Flash Player on Samsung Pro Tab 12.2

I'm taking classes online and it requires to download Adobe Flash Player but it say 's that the Samsung Pro Tab 12.2 isn't equipped for it they didn't tell that when I purchased this tab or I would have purchased a different tablet. Please assist me in a way to download Adobe Flash Player

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Why can't you install Adobe Flash Player on Samsung Pro Tab 12.2

Search for flash browser in your Playstore that will display a list of downloadable browser that may work. Try each one. If they don't work, Google Search '. How to install Flash Player on Android' I believe xda developers website folks have been migrating the apk along to be used in current versions of Android. Flash on Android is no longer supported from Adobe.

Posted via the Android Central App

Feldon

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why can't you install Adobe Flash Player on Samsung Pro Tab 12.2

Flash for mobile is pretty much end-of-life. Adobe tried for several years to make Flash work reliably on mobile devices without eating massive amounts of CPU or exposing massive security risks. They failed spectacularly at both. Flash was built up from a simple animation environment into a full application development suite with powerful programming functionality bolted on higgledy-piggledy. It was a monstrosity that needed a complete rewrite and it never got one.

I may have switched from iPhone to Android, but Steve Jobs called this one.

Sources: [broken link removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze