Everything was working fine until 2 days ago when the watch automatically installed an update. Then my phone tells me that "Android Wear needs to be renstallled. Please uninstall it and reinstall it from the Play Store." I have done this so many times I've lost track. I called Motorola and they said it wasn't their issue. I called Google and they tried some basic things (clear cashe, clear data, reinstall, update, etc.) but nothing helped. Then they said to exchange the watch which i did. But I'm still getting the error message. What can I do?
    09-28-2014 08:53 PM
    Everything was working fine until 2 days ago when the watch automatically installed an update. Then my phone tells me that "Android Wear needs to be renstallled. Please uninstall it and reinstall it from the Play Store." I have done this so many times I've lost track. I called Motorola and they said it wasn't their issue. I called Google and they tried some basic things (clear cashe, clear data, reinstall, update, etc.) but nothing helped. Then they said to exchange the watch which i did. But I'm still getting the error message. What can I do?
    Uninstall then power off the S4 and Moto 360. Turn both devices back on then reinstall - let us know what happens from there.
    09-28-2014 10:50 PM