When I use the WPS Office App to open the XLS spreadsheet, and then after I have finished typing in the information, I then select column A and ask it to ascend A-Z but nothing happens? I want to have the information running down in alphabetical order, but it won't let me. Why not? I know that it is an Android and that you can't expect the same as a laptop, but I was told that you could do this in this program. Any advice would be helpful.
    09-29-2014 10:00 AM
    When I use the WPS Office App to open the XLS spreadsheet, and then after I have finished typing in the information, I then select column A and ask it to ascend A-Z but nothing happens? I want to have the information running down in alphabetical order, but it won't let me. Why not? I know that it is an Android and that you can't expect the same as a laptop, but I was told that you could do this in this program. Any advice would be helpful.
    I am not familiar with that App and/or it's settings. Here is the developers website, which may offer more information that will help you sort your information alphabetically: Support - WPS

Let us know how it goes.
    09-29-2014 10:31 AM