I had my phone in my pocket for a couple of hours today, got it out of my pocket and it wouldn't work for about 10 minutes. It then worked fine apart from a couple of marks on the screen (looks like pressure marks). Then I left it in my bag and tried to turn it on but it has completely stopped working now. The lights at the bottom of the screen turn on, but the screen itself has a lot more marks on now, it will vibrate if you hold in the power button, but the screen will not activate. It also gets extremely hot when you try to turn the phone off/on.
    Any ideas what is wrong and what I can do?
    09-29-2014 02:05 PM
    It could be battery failure. Hopefully it is that in a way, because that's easily fixed.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-29-2014 02:17 PM
    It sounds like the device is damaged. You say this just happened from keeping it it your pocket? Is there anyway you could have accidentally applied more force than usual?
    09-29-2014 02:32 PM
    Hi this is my question. I didn't apply anymore pressure than it usually gets when it is in my pocket. But it was hot and humid where I was, so I was thinking the phone had just overheated? But now seeing as it isn't working I am unsure.
    09-29-2014 02:39 PM
    I had my phone in my pocket for a couple of hours today, got it out of my pocket and it wouldn't work for about 10 minutes. It then worked fine apart from a couple of marks on the screen (looks like pressure marks). Then I left it in my bag and tried to turn it on but it has completely stopped working now. The lights at the bottom of the screen turn on, but the screen itself has a lot more marks on now, it will vibrate if you hold in the power button, but the screen will not activate. It also gets extremely hot when you try to turn the phone off/on.
    Any ideas what is wrong and what I can do?
    Does it show any marks on the screen that would indicate the screen broke due to pressure? If it doesn't I would call LG and play dumb. Maybe you get lucky and they exchange the device under the warranty. That is assuming the device is still under warranty of course.
    09-29-2014 07:10 PM
    Hi this is my question. I didn't apply anymore pressure than it usually gets when it is in my pocket. But it was hot and humid where I was, so I was thinking the phone had just overheated? But now seeing as it isn't working I am unsure.
    Hmm...don't think that would cause any issues unless you got sweat on the device or something. But that wouldn't explain the marks on the screen.
    Is the device still under warranty?
    09-29-2014 08:11 PM