I have a GT-I9195 GS4 Mini working (or was working) on TMobile network just fine. After I got notification of software update, I went ahead and did the process and just after all seemed completed there was a Message Saying "Update Sucessfully Completed" with an OK button; this window never went away it just stayed there. A few seconds after that, another window with the Error message (Unfortunately Process com.android.systemui has stopped) started appearing over and over, it does not let me do anything (I press OK it just comes on again).
    I managed to do a backup and then performed a factory reset, but the error message is still there. I've ran out of options and although I see this message on other posts, it seems to be on different situations.
    Please help...my phone is nothing more than a fancy paperweight right now.
    09-29-2014 07:22 PM
    Have you tried a Cache Partition wipe? Although you would think it would be wiped in the course of doing a Factory Reset, it seems that it is not always so. Worth a try, perhaps.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-30-2014 01:25 PM
    I have just tried that to no luck...so Factory Reset which I thought was the most radical approach did not work, what else could I do? is there a way to force-feed JellyBean in there?
    09-30-2014 02:26 PM
    I have a GT-I9195 GS4 Mini working (or was working) on TMobile network just fine. After I got notification of software update, I went ahead and did the process and just after all seemed completed there was a Message Saying "Update Sucessfully Completed" with an OK button; this window never went away it just stayed there. A few seconds after that, another window with the Error message (Unfortunately Process com.android.systemui has stopped) started appearing over and over, it does not let me do anything (I press OK it just comes on again).
    I managed to do a backup and then performed a factory reset, but the error message is still there. I've ran out of options and although I see this message on other posts, it seems to be on different situations.
    Please help...my phone is nothing more than a fancy paperweight right now.
    I have the same phone, same carrier T-Mobile. Have been using this phone since June. Did one update over the summer, no problems. Last weekend I did a Samsung update and phone stopped as well with message above. Did a system reset and also tried to clear the cache, nothing.

The phone was purchased on the internet as an unlocked phone. Worked extremely well with T-mobile until the 2nd update. I tried to update firmware on Kies, also no luck.

Does anybody have any ideas how I can get my phone operating again? Thank-you!
    10-03-2014 06:41 PM
    Have you been able to resolve this problem?
    10-07-2014 02:21 PM
    The OnePlus One has the same problem but it does stop with a reboot. Maybe the same bug is in both phones.
    10-07-2014 02:32 PM
    Perhaps going to Settings, Apps, All, scrolling to System UI, selecting Clear Cache, Clear Data (if any...mine is blank), Force Stop, Powering Off and Restarting the phone, might do it. It seems unlikely given that Factory Resetting seems powerless, but may be worth trying.

mrsmumbles likes this.
    10-07-2014 02:40 PM
    I'm a little hesitant to actually do anything, lol, but that's a reasonable plan. Thank you, Belodion.
    belodion likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:23 PM
    Oh, I'm hesitant to do things...I'd rather not poke about in my phones trying this and that to see if I can fix some glitch or other, wondering what will happen if I do such-and-such or so-and-so....but it's a part of smartphone ownership. I haven't had one explode on me yet.☺

mrsmumbles likes this.
    10-07-2014 05:31 PM
    Oh, I'm hesitant to do things...I'd rather not poke about in my phones trying this and that to see if I can fix some glitch or other, wondering what will happen if I do such-and-such or so-and-so....but it's a part of smartphone ownership. I haven't had one explode on me yet.☺

Lol, I've been worrying about that!
    belodion likes this.
    10-07-2014 07:03 PM