How can I unlock my pattern-locked Android?

A

AC Question

I was trying different patterns to have a very secure lock in my Android phone. At one moment I just forgot what the last pattern was. I'm locked out. I had set the phone not to block itself out after all password tries, so I do get phone calls, and can see the leds for emails, sms, whatsapp, etc., and I must have tried 1,000 times now, to no avail.

I have a BLU Life Pure XL (3GB Ram, 32GB internal disk), running on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. Non-removable battery.

After the 5th failed try, there is no dialogue asking for Google account. There's also no option for a numeric password. In fact, there's pretty much no other option than to wait 30 seconds and try another set of 5 failed attempts.

Phone has not been debug set.

If the only option is to do a factory reset, how can that be done? Owners manual does not provide information on how to reset the device.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
1) Switch off your handset.
2) Then press and hold together Volume Down + Menu button + Power button until you see menu of Recovery mode.
3) Choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
4) Select "Yes -- delete all user data".
5) Afterwards press Power button to enter "reboot system now".

That's all.
*****WARNING!! HARD RESET WILL DELETE ALL YOUR DATA!*****

BLU L260L Life Pure XL - how to hard reset my phone - HardReset.info

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc