I can't find the music and a playback error message comes up everytime I try to listen to it through Google play.
    09-29-2014 09:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! In Google Play Music, go to My Library>Albums, tap the 3 vertical dot button associated with an album, and tap Download. This will download the tracks to your phone for offline listening. If you swipe in from the left and flip the "Downloaded Only " switch on, you'll only see music that is locally stored on the phone. This will include music you chose to download, as well as other songs you may have listened to recently, because the default is to temporarily cache music that you listen to (which you can change in the Settings).

The music tracks can only be accessed by Google Play Music--you can't use 3rd party apps to play them. If you want 3rd party music players to play music tracks from Google Play Music, you'll need to download the tracks on your computer (from your Google Music Library website on the browser), then transfer those mp3 files to the phone.
    09-30-2014 02:23 AM